Xybion Adds Over $6.5 Million of Total Contracted Revenue from Seven New Pristima XD Deals
PRINCETON, N.J., June 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Xybion Corporation, a global low-code SaaS company that enables digital transformation in highly regulated industries like Life Sciences, today announced that its preclinical laboratory solution, Pristima XD, was deployed recently to help several pharmaceutical companies, Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and Biotechnology companies to improve productivity by digitizing lab operations.
- A global pharmaceutical company located in Germany launched Pristima XD for end-to-end lab operations to simplify user experience, provide more flexibility, and standardize on a single IT framework.
- A large Gene & Cell Therapy lab with a prestigious, top tier university has implemented Pristima XD to speed up their strategy to develop and commercialize genetic based therapeutics.
- A biopharmaceutical company is deploying Pristima XD to digitize their preclinical study labs to help accelerate and expand the production of novel products for the treatment of rare and ultra-rare diseases.
- A leading biomedical research and services organization implemented Pristima XD and Labwise XD to digitize their laboratories requiring compliance with Good Laboratory Practice regulations of US Food and Drug Administration
- Three CROs selected Pristima XD to streamline protocol management, study management and quality management operations.
“Pristima XD enables companies to digitally manage, track, and control business processes and data. This AI and machine learning capable software helps the users capture, manage, report, retrieve, and predict results better. Our ability to decrease study time to speed up innovation and significantly reduce study costs are unique benefits Xybion brings to the Life Sciences industry,” said Pradip K. Banerjee, Ph.D., Chairman & CEO of Xybion.
“I’m seeing a vast change in our customer behavior. Historically, preclinical business was a fragmented segment with multiple point solutions supporting the lab operation. We are very excited to see the adoption of platform-based solutions now. Many of our new customers are already preparing to add more modules to enhance their automation capabilities,” says Kamal Biswas, President and COO of Xybion.
About Xybion Corporation
Xybion is a leading SaaS company dedicated to providing life sciences and health systems companies with innovative software solutions to accelerate the transformation of today’s inventions into tomorrow’s approved medicines, devices, and diagnostic tests designed to save lives and keep employees safe. Our intelligent cloud platform and software solutions help companies accelerate digital transformation of processes, speed up innovation, optimize operations, reduce compliance risks, and achieve significant cost savings. Xybion is serving over 160 customers in 25 countries including all the top 20 global biopharmaceutical companies.
Xybion’s global scale and expertise brings employees around the world to help companies in life sciences, health systems, research institutions, and governments. We put over 40 years of expertise in action every day to help companies digitally transform their regulated business operations. Our unique solutions focus on employee health and safety, integrated preclinical lab management, early-stage drug discovery, digital lab solutions, regulatory compliance, GRC, quality management, predictive compliance, content management, and systems validation.
Learn more about Xybion at https://www.xybion.com/
609-512-5790 x 316